Do you dare step through?
A watchful tiger stands guard over a portal to somewhere altogether else entirely. The Archway combines a surrealist aesthetic with classic tattoo iconography and a characteristic Gallery Wall colour palette of burned oranges and forest greens.
This design is available in the following sizes:
- A5 148 × 210mm (5.8 x 8.3 inches)
- A4 210 × 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
- A3 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
- A2 420 x 594mm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
- A1 594 x 841mm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
We believe in investing in the future and doing our part to reduce our environmental impact, and so with every order you make to The Gallery Wall we are committed to planting one tree! It is our goal to become a completely carbon neutral company.
Check out our Ecologi page to follow along with our environmental journey.
A Sized Art Prints
A5 148 × 210mm (5.8 x 8.3 inches)
A4 210 × 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 420 x 594mm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 594 x 841mm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
Square Art Prints
12x12" 304 x 304mm
20x20" 508 x 508mm
28x28" 711 x 711mm
Wide Art Prints
8x16" 203 x 406mm
12x24" 304 x 609mm
- Products are manufactured and distributed from the UK, Netherlands, USA or Australia depending on your location.
- Wall art printed on enhanced matt art paper, this is a premium quality heavyweight (200gsm) fine art print material with a smooth, clean finish. This museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly with large, full-colour graphics or illustrations. The matte finish emphasises different highlights and tones in the source artworks; helping to create stunning works of art.
- Our prints are available unframed or in a choice of black, white and natural wood finish frames.
- All products thoroughly quality checked before dispatch to minimise faulty products.
- Orders dispatched within 2 business days on average.
- International orders may take between 2-14 days depending on location.
- International orders may be subject to customs duty.
- Smaller sized wall art (up to A4) is packaged in a rigid envelope.
- Larger wall art (A3 or greater) is packaged using thick walled postal tubes and wrapped inside of tissue paper for extra protection.
- Framed artwork is shipped in regular double-walled boxes with extra protection.