Honey Trap Cushion 45x45cm
Introducing our highly popular Honey Trap design on a cushion!
These cushions measure 45x45cm and are made from high quality lux velvet fabric. We have provided the option to include a duck feather padding (which is a size up for extra padding) however you can choose to purchase the cover on it's own.
The design is single sided with a black reverse. The cover has a zip opening to allow for machine washing. Please see information below.
- 100% Polyester
- Fabric Weight 190g/m
- Fully washable at 40 °C
- Low temperature iron
We ship all cushions in postal bags or boxes for larger orders.
We believe in investing in the future and doing our part to reduce our environmental impact, and so with every order you make to The Gallery Wall we are committed to planting one tree! It is our goal to become a completely carbon neutral company.
Check out our Ecologi page to follow along with our environmental journey.
A Sized Art Prints
A5 148 × 210mm (5.8 x 8.3 inches)
A4 210 × 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 420 x 594mm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 594 x 841mm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
Square Art Prints
8x8" 203 x 203mm
11x11" 279 x 279mm
16x16" 406 x 406mm
20x20" 508 x 508mm
Wide Art Prints
8x16" 203 x 406mm
12x24" 304 x 609mm
- All products made in the UK either in-house or by other UK-based independent manufacturers.
- Wall art printed on 260gsm luster paper using our high end 12 ink Canon printers and then cut by hand by us.
- All products thoroughly quality checked before dispatch to minimise faulty products.
- Orders dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- Mainland UK orders shipped 1st class with Royal Mail or for larger parcels we ship with various reputable couriers (we do not use Hermes or Yodel)
- International orders shipped with Royal Mail 1st class tracked and signed or for larger parcels we ship with various reputable couriers.
- International orders may be subject to customs duty.
- Smaller sized wall art (up to A3) is packaged using high quality custom cardboard envelopes and sealed inside of cellophane sleeves with a cardboard backing for extra protection.
- Larger wall art (A2 or greater) is packaged using thick walled postal tubes and wrapped inside of tissue paper for extra protection.