Eye Pattern Wallpaper (Black and Gold)
- ⭐ 25% off orders over £100. Use Code: TGW25
- ⭐ 30% off orders over £150. Use Code: TGW30
Set the tone for your gothic palace with our brand new wallpaper collection featuring our iconic eye pattern design! As usual we wanted to bring you a new product that we would want in our own home so we teamed up with a fantastic UK manufacturer to print this exclusive collection for you.
Designed by Tom this pattern is digitally printed on coated, non-woven 150gsm paper.
Roll width: 68.5cm
Roll length: 10.05m
Wall coverage per roll: 6.88m²
This wallpaper is washable.
Before hanging check that rolls are undamaged, that numbers and letters are the same for each roll of this design and that all colours match. Return any defective roll with its label to where it was purchased. Take extra care when papering around electric light switches and power points. Do not allow moisture to drip onto electrical contacts.
Prepare wall by removing all traces of dirt, old wallpaper, or loose paint. Do not hang wallcoverings on any wall with a history of damp. Fill any cracks and allow to dry before hanging. Absorbent surfaces should be appropriately sized using a diluted wallpaper adhesive. Sealed walls, i.e. painted should be rubbed with sandpaper to create a ‘key’. It is important that the walls are of an even and consistent colour. If they are not then consideration should be given to painting them with an appropriate colourwash.
Alternatively, we recommend that walls be ‘lined’ horizontally using a good quality lining paper. Allow this to fully dry.
We recommend the use of a light ready mixed adhesive. Evenly apply the adhesive directly onto the wall using a brush or a short pile emulsion roller. It is not necessary to pre-cut the lengths of paper as it can be applied direct from the roll. Apply the wallcovering to the wall and smooth down with a good quality hanging brush or plastic spatula.
Do not overlap, use butt joins.
CAREFULLY WIPE ANY EXCESS PASTE FROM THE FACE OF THE PAPER IMMEDIATELY WITH A CLEAN DAMP SPONGE BEFORE IT DRIES.
After hanging 2 or 3 lengths, inspect the results to ensure that there is no shading or other fault.
NO CLAIMS FOR HANGING COSTS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR GOODS HUNG IN EXCESS OF ONE ROLL.
We believe in investing in the future and doing our part to reduce our environmental impact, and so with every order you make to The Gallery Wall we are committed to planting one tree! It is our goal to become a completely carbon neutral company.
Check out our Ecologi page to follow along with our environmental journey.
A Sized Art Prints
A5 148 × 210mm (5.8 x 8.3 inches)
A4 210 × 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 420 x 594mm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 594 x 841mm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
Square Art Prints
8x8" 203 x 203mm
11x11" 279 x 279mm
16x16" 406 x 406mm
20x20" 508 x 508mm
Wide Art Prints
8x16" 203 x 406mm
12x24" 304 x 609mm
- All products made in the UK either in-house or by other UK-based independent manufacturers.
- Wall art printed on 260gsm luster paper using our high end 12 ink Canon printers and then cut by hand by us.
- All products thoroughly quality checked before dispatch to minimise faulty products.
- Orders dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- Mainland UK orders shipped with DPD via Next Day delivery.
- International orders shipped with DPD and take on average 3-9 working days depending on country.
- All parcels shipped with full tracking and text/email updates.
- International orders may be subject to customs duty.
- Smaller sized wall art (up to A3) is packaged using high quality custom cardboard envelopes and sealed inside of cellophane sleeves with a cardboard backing for extra protection.
- Larger wall art (A2 or greater) is packaged using thick walled postal tubes and wrapped inside of tissue paper for extra protection.
- Framed artwork is shipped in regular boxes with extra protection.
- Cushions are shipped in mailer bags.
- Phone Cases are manufactured and shipped by an external company who use their own courier services.