Earthcult x TGW - Afterlife
- ⭐ 25% off orders over £100. Use Code: TGW25
- ⭐ 30% off orders over £150. Use Code: TGW30
Representing the cycle of life and death, spiritual and physical rebirth, the woman and the snake lay surrounded by a contorted serpent and blooming florals. With enticing detail, this print draws you in with admiration.
"Afterlife" is one of four designs created in collaboration with Aiden Kennett of Earthcult Illustrations. Printed on 310gsm fine art paper using our in-house 12 colour ink system printers. The paper is a sizeable A2 (420mm x 594mm) to allow for all of the stunning details to be visible!
Each design from our Earthcult collection is limited to only 50 copies hand signed by the artist for exclusivity.
We believe in investing in the future and doing our part to reduce our environmental impact, and so with every order you make to The Gallery Wall we are committed to planting one tree! It is our goal to become a completely carbon neutral company.
Check out our Ecologi page to follow along with our environmental journey.
A Sized Art Prints
A5 148 × 210mm (5.8 x 8.3 inches)
A4 210 × 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 420 x 594mm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 594 x 841mm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
Square Art Prints
8x8" 203 x 203mm
11x11" 279 x 279mm
16x16" 406 x 406mm
20x20" 508 x 508mm
Wide Art Prints
8x16" 203 x 406mm
12x24" 304 x 609mm
- All products made in the UK either in-house or by other UK-based independent manufacturers.
- Wall art printed on 260gsm luster paper using our high end 12 ink Canon printers and then cut by hand by us.
- All products thoroughly quality checked before dispatch to minimise faulty products.
- Orders dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- Mainland UK orders shipped with DPD via Next Day delivery.
- International orders shipped with DPD and take on average 3-9 working days depending on country.
- All parcels shipped with full tracking and text/email updates.
- International orders may be subject to customs duty.
- Smaller sized wall art (up to A3) is packaged using high quality custom cardboard envelopes and sealed inside of cellophane sleeves with a cardboard backing for extra protection.
- Larger wall art (A2 or greater) is packaged using thick walled postal tubes and wrapped inside of tissue paper for extra protection.
- Framed artwork is shipped in regular boxes with extra protection.
- Cushions are shipped in mailer bags.
- Phone Cases are manufactured and shipped by an external company who use their own courier services.