Stay wild, moon child.
Declare your devotion to the moon with this spectacular horizontal print. Earthy tones, witchy vibes and natural imagery make this design something really special. Perfect as a focal point on a gallery wall, or for hanging above your bed.
Available in the following sizes:
- 8 x 16" (inches)
- 12 x 24" (inches)
Prints are available either framed or unframed. Our standard frames are 22mm plain black frames with a smooth satin finish and perspex. For our premium scooped frames please purchase separately here
We believe in investing in the future and doing our part to reduce our environmental impact, and so with every order you make to The Gallery Wall we are committed to planting one tree! It is our goal to become a completely carbon neutral company.
Check out our Ecologi page to follow along with our environmental journey.
A Sized Art Prints
A5 148 × 210mm (5.8 x 8.3 inches)
A4 210 × 297mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
A3 297 x 420mm (11.7 x 16.5 inches)
A2 420 x 594mm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 594 x 841mm (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
Square Art Prints
8x8" 203 x 203mm
11x11" 279 x 279mm
16x16" 406 x 406mm
20x20" 508 x 508mm
Wide Art Prints
8x16" 203 x 406mm
12x24" 304 x 609mm
- All products made in the UK either in-house or by other UK-based independent manufacturers.
- Wall art printed on 260gsm luster paper using our high end 12 ink Canon printers and then cut by hand by us.
- Our standard framed option includes a 22mm plain black satin finish frame with perspex. Scooped frames are only available from our premium frames section
- All products thoroughly quality checked before dispatch to minimise faulty products.
- Orders dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- Mainland UK orders shipped with DPD via Next Day delivery.
- International orders shipped with DPD and take on average 3-9 working days depending on country.
- All parcels shipped with full tracking and text/email updates.
- International orders may be subject to customs duty.
- Smaller sized wall art (up to A3) is packaged using high quality custom cardboard envelopes and sealed inside of cellophane sleeves with a cardboard backing for extra protection.
- Larger wall art (A2 or greater) is packaged using thick walled postal tubes and wrapped inside of tissue paper for extra protection.
- Framed artwork is shipped in regular boxes with extra protection.
- Cushions are shipped in mailer bags.
- Phone Cases are manufactured and shipped by an external company who use their own courier services.